Can you tell The Real Housewives of Atlanta from The Real Mousewives of Ratlanta? Put your pop culture expertise to the test by guessing which reality show is real and which is fake.
- A Very Brady Renovation: Actors from the TV show The Brady Bunch reunite to renovate the interior of the house that was only used for the show’s exterior shots.
- Billion Dollar Boogie: Twelve wealthy socialites attempt to find love over the course of a six-week competition. The catch: They can only talk to each other while dancing.
- Celebrity IOU: Celebrities thank former teachers, coaches and other individuals who helped them in the past by giving them surprise home renovations.
- I Hate My Bath: A celebrity renovator transforms people’s houses—but only their bathrooms.
- Brown but Not Out: Former California Governor Jerry Brown revisits his childhood passion, boxing, to get back into shape.
- Too Hot to Handle: Sexy singles are sent to an island to meet, mingle, and win money. The catch: If they kiss or have sex, the amount of money they can win is reduced.
- The World’s Worst Toilet: Celebrity plumber Mike Fresca visits the worst restaurant bathrooms in America and renovates them from the pipes up.
- LegenDairy: Ty Pennington helps independent farmers modernize their homes and rebuild their businesses.
- Blown Away: Master glass blowers compete over ten weeks to win exactly $60,000.
- Dragula: Ten queens put on their fiercest and spookiest faces to be crowned the world’s top drag supermonster.
- Smell Ya Later: Contestants sniff five different individuals. After being sent to a sensory deprivation chamber, they are blindfolded and must identify each person by smell only.
- The Casketeers: Quirky funeral directors help grieving family members through the burial of their loved ones while hijinks ensue.
- The American Bible Challenge: Comedian Jeff Foxworthy grills contestants over their knowledge of all things biblical.
- You’ve Got Male: Ten divorcees are given one month to decide if they’ll marry or dump their new mail-order husbands.
- Word to Your Mother: Famous hip hop artists’ moms compete in a three round rap battle, hosted by TV personality Lil’ Mama.
1. Real 2. Fake 3. Real 4. Real 5. Fake, but god do I want to see it 6. Real 7. Real 8. Fake 9. Real 10. Real 11. Fake 12. Real, and apparently quite heartwarming 13. Real 14. Fake 15. Fake, but I’m accepting offers from studios for production.