- From Queens, NY
- Does whatever a spider can
- Raised by single aunt in a 625 sq ft apt
- Sticky hands
- Parents dead!!
- Benches 625 raw (550 power clean)
- 102 years old, making him the oldest Avenger in this year’s draft
- Blue collar, red-and-blue-shield type player
- Player comparison: a white one
- From island nation of “Africa”
- Cat-like reflexes
- Grew up poor, we assume
- High school coach describes him as: “natural talent, a freak athletically, incredible specimen”
- God of thunder
- Dead mom!!!
- Averaged 11.6 YPC in 2019
- Coach’s son
- Three-time consensus all-MVC
- New England will make him play wide receiver
- [Brent Musberger voice] Have you seen his girlfriend?
- Five-tooled, six-infinity-stoned player
- Has all the measurables
- Working to support his adopted daughters
- Generational talent who plays well in space
- Can take out half the opposing team
- Recorded 27 sacks in 1.5 games for Harvard
- Abusive father 😦
- Described as “gym rat” by gamma ray lab tech
- He MAJORED! In SCIENCE!
- Locker room guy
- High IQ
- Overcame debilitating and, frankly, embarrassing addiction issues
- Tremendous upside
- Saw a man do a drug once!
- Lived in a van
- Sneaky athletic