I can’t believe it’s been 12 weeks…wait. I can’t believe it’s been 6 wee… No way. That one’s definitely not right. I can’t believe it’s already Apr—fuck!
I can’t believe it’s been an amount of days or years since quarantine started. Crazy, right? For all of my ups and downs, I do feel truly #blessed at the special things I have been able to experience for the first time during this unprecedented time (@ brands—you feel me). To inspire you, I’ve pulled together some of my favorite moments into this list of the nine things you absolutely have to experience before quarantine ends.
- Crying on a Tuesday afternoon
- Crying on a Wednesday morning
- Crying on what you thought was a Thursday night but was actually a gloomy Sunday afternoon and then crying because time has no meaning
- Eating a pineapple in the park on a sunny day while soaked in tears
- Picking up a new hobby, like uncontrollable sobbing
- Getting irrationally angry at your dog for saying something rude to you in Spanish then realizing your dog can’t talk and crying from your loneliness
- Cleaning the countertops with your tears
- Virtual backgammon—it’s pretty fun!
- Crying for four hours straight